points - Details)
The ‘180 Days of Math’ offers a purposeful, daily practice that will engage 4th-grade students throughout the school year. Crafted to promote both fun and learning, the interactive activities provide children an ideal environment to focus on algebraic thinking, fractions, multiplication, division, measurement and data, and geometry. Great for homeschooling or learning in classrooms, these workbooks also help kids retain educational knowledge during the summer or stay-at-home learning.
- The 180 Days of Math workbook includes data-driven assessment tips and digital resources for parents and teachers, making diagnostics easy.
- Every fourth-grade practice page provides 10 questions, each tied to a specific mathematical concept: addition or subtraction; multiplication or fractions, decimals, percents; division; place value or number sense; measurement; geometry or data analysis; word/logic problem or mathematical reasoning.
- Builds student’s confidence in math with quick daily independent learning activities, focusing on key grade-level skills.
- COMPREHENSIVE WORKBOOKS: 180 days of mathematics; designed to practice key skills, demonstrate understanding, and build confidence for 4th-graders
- INDIVIDUALIZED LEARNING: Practice-Assess-Diagnose format assesses children’s unique learning abilities and identifies their strengths and weaknesses
- ALIGNS WITH EDUCATION STANDARDS: Packed with engaging activities to help students flourish and thrive in 4th-grade. Aligned to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards
- IDEAL FOR HOMESCHOOLING: Designed for parents and teachers to provide daily practice to young scholars at home or online
- CREATED BY TEACHERS: TCM develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students and teachers worldwide to make teaching more effective and learning more fun
From the Publisher
For over 40 years, TCM’s award-winning resources have been used by educators across the U.S. and in 89 different countries. Offering a broad range of innovative curriculum resources, TCM’s products support reading, writing, mathematics, social studies, science, technology, test preparation, and professional development for Grades K-12.
180 Days of Math Workbook
4th Grade (208 pages)
The ‘180 Days of Math’ workbook gives fourth graders purposeful, daily practice with the mathematics concepts. With daily worksheets that offer kids fun ways to explore math and all of the standards-based concepts and skills for 4th grade. Build a daily routine of learning with this workbook and get the fun lessons and encouragement to stick with it for the entire school year.
Written by 4th grade teachers
Teaches geometry, word problems, and multiplication in an engaging way
Structured, standards-based learning that builds children’s vocabulary and confidence
Improves math skills as it builds confidence in struggling math students
Easy tracking and grading that parents, teachers, and tutors love
3 ways to use the book
Perfect for at-home learners with problem-solving units that build daily and weekly throughout the entire school year
Builds a routine of daily problem-solving practice with material that complements lessons learned in school
4th-grade activities and lessons that are quick to complete and grade – leaving more time for intervention and differentiation